Saturday, November 13, 2010

[Twitter Update] Chin Chinawut

@chinchinawut:Ohyy! Getting down the wrong exit on the highway! Wanna go to siam but getting off @ rama 9!! Hahaha, I'm so used to getting off Rama 9!


@chinchinawut:@ krub, my sister wanna go watch the concert...c u guys there then.


@chinchinawut:@ goin to watch u with my sister 2nite...hahaha hope to c u man!


@chinchinawut:Ran to siam square, back to paragorn, now @ ctw then back to paragorn.


@chinchinawut:Now trying to "Fly" back home!


@chinchinawut:I did fly!! I'm on front of Muang Tong now!! Told u!


@chinchinawut:@ finding a parking space. Don't knw yet krub! Haha


@chinchinawut:4 Minutes ripping the stage right now! "Hot Issue" jud pai!


@chinchinawut:Wondergirls r on right now! I liked 4minutes show better.


@chinchinawut:Ill put up photos soon, my sisters are takin em! LOL I'm just watching the girls doing there thing! Waiting for @! Show em boy!!!


@chinchinawut:The sound engineering is quite bad, can't hear the singers. Its like they didn't balance the sounds well enuf. Don't knw what is going on!!!


@chinchinawut:Ok now, Beast was good, 4minute was sick! Wondergirls was entertaining but 2PM topped it! Nice work wa....tum show d wa!


@chinchinawut:@ @ he's too tired, he's not gonna read it lork ja ;)






he's been flying from one place to another...awh>>poor boy,and chin went to the concert..kyaa~~!!how i wish i can be there to meet chin and 2pm,wah,it's like killing two birds with a stone~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment