Sunday, October 24, 2010

[Twitter Update] Chin Chinawut

@Chinchinawut:Today Thai-Korean @ Paragorn Hall, time to prove ;)
@Chinchinawut: Blocking for 2nite's performance! Let's show "em ppl! (@ Siam Paragon | สยามพารากอน w/ 124 others)
@Chinchinawut: Why don't u treat us like u treat em? Hmm?
@Chinchinawut: On my way 2 the airport.
@Chinchinawut: Wow, I just realized I've been doing a lot of traveling, 2nite going to Tokyo,         Japan! Ark!!!
@Chinchinawut: Leaving for Tokyo Japan! (@ Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK) ท่าอากาศยานสุวรรณภูมิ w/ @)
@Chinchinawut: Coz I'm leavin on a jet plane, I'll b back on the 28th again! Buy BKK!


the Thai-Korean event if i'm not mistaken is the one that brian tweet about earlier..i heard that chin is going to perform too...(how i wish i can go there..T^T)....and he leave to Japan next after he finished the show???dayum...tat's quitta tight schedule dude...still wish you the best.....

No comments:

Post a Comment